In Recipes on
September 6, 2013

Chocolate Protein Pancakes

Did someone say Chocolate?

And Pancakes.. I think I’m in heaven!

Who said eating clean had to be boring?!

Only 3 ingredient Chocolate Pancakes! I wanted something different last weekend for breakfast, and after eating egg white muffins for 5 days in a row doing [xyz-ihs snippet=”JamieeasonLiveFit”]’s program, I wanted some chocolate! Maybe this isn’t the Cracker Barrel Chocolate Chip version, but I guarentee you its less calories and you don’t have to feel guilty for eating pancakes!

securedownload-1

securedownload-3

securedownload-6

To bump up the flavor, I just mixed some Plain Greek Yogurt & Cinnamon and drizzled onto the chocolate pancake while it’s cooking.

securedownload-4

I also made these guys for my adorable little nieces and they LOVED “Chocolate Mickey Pancakes with Aunt Sheasha!”

securedownload-5

securedownload-5

securedownload-4securedownload-3 securedownload

3 Ingredient Chocolate Protein Pancakes
Ingredients:
-1 scoop ofย [xyz-ihs snippet=”ChocolateMuscleMilk”]
-1 mashed bananana
-2 egg whites

Greek Yogurt “Syrup”
-2 TB of greek yogurt
-1 TB of water
-1 TB of cinnamon

If you don’t have [xyz-ihs snippet=”ChocolateMuscleMilk”]ย you could just use coco powder instead, but I like the extra dose of Protein ๐Ÿ™‚
Take your mashed banana (I just used a fork to mash mine up) and add in your egg whites in a bowl. Lastly add your chocolate protein powder and mix all together. Heat your stove to medium heat and pour about 4 spoonfuls onto your pan, they will be runny thats okay, they are easier to flip if its not super thick. Cook each side about 3 minutes.

Top with fresh fruit and your greek yogurt cinammon “syrup”. You could use a low cal sugar, honey or agave. But I happen to LOVE all things Greek yogurt!

ENJOY! You can thank me later ๐Ÿ™‚

• Amelia Maria

gonna make these tomorrow, I have “peanut butter cup” flavoured protein…I’m sure it’ll be delicious

September 7, 2013 at 1:11 pm Reply
    • aleshahaley

Awesome! I bet that’s Guna be really good!! Let me know what you think!

September 7, 2013 at 3:51 pm Reply
  • Heather {the lovely cupboard}

Hi Alesha. Couldn’t find your email to respond to your comment so I thought I’d leave mine as a comment:)

I shoot with a Cannon Eos 60D camera with a Tamron lens. (I do edit afterwards in photoshop though.) Pioneer Woman has excellent photography tips. I learned a lot form her!

September 8, 2013 at 12:36 pm Reply
    • aleshahaley

Aw thanx so much for responding!! That’s awesome! I really want to invest in a nice camera, thanks so much for the info. Your pictures always look so clear & perfect ๐Ÿ™‚ just love looking at your blog posts!!

Ps your little one is just adorable! I’m sure y’all are having so much fun with her!

September 8, 2013 at 12:55 pm Reply
  • cleanlivingfordummies

OMG! YUM!!!

September 13, 2013 at 7:49 am Reply
  • 2013 Year in Review « Made with Love Made with Love

[…] in the kitchen and learned some new recipes Protein powder is now a staple in my desserts! These Chocolate Protein Pancakes are my favorite Saturday […]

January 3, 2014 at 6:43 pm Reply
  • Amberlea

Hi Alesha!
    I found your website a few weeks ago after searching for some interesting recipes to go along with Jamie’s LiveFit program. I’m on week 8 right now, and I’m really enjoying the workouts A LOT! I’ve seen a huge improvement in my fitness level. Christmas totally sidelined me, though, in terms of eating so I’ve been trying to get myself back on track. I’m a stay-at-home mom, so I’m able to make my meals as I need them, but when I found your site and your very convenient recipes for make-ahead meals, I’ve realized that this is a much better option in helping me get back to eating properly and in a timely manner. So, as I write this, I have your breakfast egg muffins in the oven, and chocolate protein pancakes in the pan!! I plan to do some more prep later on today for lunches for the coming week. Thank-you for posting your progress and your recipes–it’s been really helpful and inspirational to read your stories. Congratulations on your success!!

January 9, 2014 at 10:08 am Reply

WOW! That is soo awesome!! Week 8, your almost there!! YAY! Meal prepping makes such a difference! I know it does for me. Thank you so much for your sweet words! It means so much!! I LOVE The chocolate pancakes! Prob one of my fave recipes ๐Ÿ™‚

January 9, 2014 at 10:42 am Reply
  • Sabrina

Hi, I absolutely LOVE your blog & you have been such an inspiration. I tried to make these this morning but were an absolute disaster! They kept getting stuck onto the pan ๐Ÿ™

January 11, 2014 at 6:58 am Reply
  • Jener

Hi! I am also doing Jamie Eason’s Live Fit Trainer and I am almost done with the first week! (YAY :)) My question is how do you reduce cravings for other food options, especially when someone wants to go out and get lunch? I work in a place where when the boss comes in, he will often take the office professionals out to lunch… and it’s very hard to sit there and read the labels or resist the urge to get a salad… with veggies… with bacon… with croutons… all dipped in ranch. Do you have any advice for fighting the cravings??

January 8, 2015 at 3:45 pm Reply

Okay so one thing Ive learned that helps with cravings, is Im eating every 2 hours. So Im not starving, which is when I found myself “craving” fast food or chocolate haha.. Also I still make “healthy” desserts like Peanut Butter cups and chocolate protein yogurt. I only eat dessert 1-2 times a week to limit them but I find that If I make a healthy option I still get that sweet tooth fix.As far as the going out to lunch, thats hard I have been in your boat! I use the app My Fitness Pal, and they have like 90% of most restaurants menus. So if you look ahead of time you can see what the healthiest options are! Hope that helps! Also I always ask for the sauce or dressing on the side. That can save a lot of calories ๐Ÿ™‚

January 8, 2015 at 3:54 pm Reply