In Fitness on
May 8, 2015

21 day fix – week 1 {recap}

So if you guys follow me on Facebook or instagram, you know that I am one week into my 21 day fix program!
After completing Jamie Eason’s program for the second time, you can read my full recap (round 2) HERE. I just really wanted to switch it up and try a new workout program. I especially LOVE the fact that these are 30 minute AT HOME workouts! So just like I did for the Jamie Eason program, I am going to be posting recipes, weekly recaps, and meal plans for the 21 day fix too!

At first I was a little overwhelmed when I got my 21 day fix program, BUT once I looked over all the info, I realized the food was totally what I was already doing, just lower carbs AND more emphasis on portion control. Really it wasn’t a HUGE change like I was expecting, so that was nice. I’m not going to lie the last two weeks of Jamie Eason (round 2) I didnt meal prep all my food like I should have. So when I decided to start the 21 day fix, I knew I wanted to meal prep to keep myself on track!

Meal Prep: 21 day Fix

meal_prep_revised
So I went to the store and loaded up on lots of veggies, fruit and lean meats!
Took me about 3 hours to prep all my food. I decided I would stick with what works, so I prepped all my meals EXCEPT dinner. I like to cook, so I enjoy making dinner fresh every night. Since it was my first week doing the program, I kept the meals pretty simple (as far as being foods I was already eating).

banner_cleaneating_ebook

So I decided to become a Beach Body Coach when I signed up for the 21 day fix. There’s lots of reasons, why. But mainly I LOVE the supportive community that Beach Body offers! I’ll explain more about that decision in an upcoming post. But since I am a coach, I will have Challenge Groups every month, that I help get through the program. I LOVE it! As you know I was already coaching so many women doing the Jamie Eason program, but my Facebook group (1,500 women) was just so large! So now I am keeping these groups SMALL (20 women) each month, so I build a more personal relationship! That being said, I provide a meal plan, grocery list and RECIPES for all my 21 day fix meals πŸ™‚ Here’s my week one example meal plan.

This meal plan is for the 1500 calorie range. Download my FREE MealΒ Plan HERE.

21 day fix Meal Plan // alesha Haley #21dayfix #eatclean

meal_prep_21dayfix_revised

meal_prep_HAPPY
Of course I had to make my spinach and egg muffins! You can find that RECIPE HERE. I actually use whole eggs now instead of just the egg whites. I just like the way the whole egg tastes AND I think it still has alot of protein as the whole egg.

eggs_revised

So if you are following the 21 day fix program, 2 egg muffins, chickpeas and spinach equal to ONE green container, one red and one yellow. I quickly learned that I am only allowed 2 yellow containers (carbs a day) based on my calorie breakdown, SO I only had chickpeas for about 3 of the mornings. I soon became a carb hoarder and wanted to save them for something really special! HAΒ

For a snack in between breakfast and lunch, I had a spinach salad with baked chicken, strawberries, blueberries and slivered almonds. So ONE green, 1 purple, one red and 1/2 a blue. AND I also had some newmans own balsamic vinaigrette dressing (so one orange). It was delicious ALL week! I really loved having the containers to measure everything! It’s great for making sure you have the right portion control.
21dayfix_Salad

For lunch I had zoodles (zucchini noodles, tomatoes & garlic. WITH sautΓ©ed shrimp and steamed broccoli) OMG probably my fave PREPPED meals so far!! I LOVE zoodles, BUT adding garlic shrimp made them SO MUCH better!! Loved mixing it up instead of my usual chicken. Also I tricked myself into thinking I was eating “pasta” but ate zoodles instead so I could save my yellow containers. Because I’m awesome like that! HA

lunch_zoodles_REVISED

The only bad thing about the 21 day fix is that dang yellow container (carbs) is SO STINKING SMALL! HA I was used to high carb days doing Jamie Eason, ( aka, EAT ALL THE PANCAKES / BANANA PROTEIN BREAD) SO this was a bit of a shocker! HA When you measure out pasta in your yellow container it looks SO SMALL. Hence my super sad face.

sad_face_REVISED

BUT actually when you have it on your plate with the rest of your dinner, its really not that small! I usually use the rule that your plate should be 50% veggies, 25% lean meat & 25% carbs. So really the 21 day fix is totally the perfect portion control!
21 day fix dinner // alesha haley #21dayfix

One night I made baked tilapia, asparagus, and quinoa. And you can see that one yellow of quinoa is really the right portion! I saved my yellows for dinner so I would feel fuller. If I was still hungry after dinner I just had some greek yogurt and blueberries.
21 day fix - dinner // alesha haley #21dayfix

WORKOUTS:
Alright so enough about food right?! Let’s talk 21 day fix workouts. So let me say that I totally thought coming from Jamie Eason program these would be a piece of cake! I was VERY QUICKLY put in my place! HA when I got my butt kicked on DAY ONE! Who the heck knew that 30 minute workouts could be SO DANG intense! OMG I was drenched in sweat almost every workout this week! You do need weights, (heavy & light) I used 5 lbs for my light and 15lbs for my heavy, and I was SHAKING on leg day! BUT honestly I love that its crazy but then its over! Only 30 minutes is so quick! That’s prob one of my fave aspects of this program!

Also I really like having someone “talk” to me during the workouts! HA Autumn Calabrese is an amazing trainer and she is VERY motivating! It really really helps to hear her cheering you on during the workout! Now sometimes I just wanted to say Would you just Shut up and let me STOP! HA But I really pushed myself to do ALL the workouts and give 110%!

21day_fix_workout_REVISED

Week One 21 day fix // Alesha Haley #21dayfix

So we went out of town this weekend so I doubled on some of the workouts, and Boy O Boy were they intense! But loved being able to just do them pretty quickly.

WEIGHTLOSS UPDATE:

Okay so I lost 2 lbs this first week! Woo Hoo! I’m super happy with that, AND even though it’s not more, I feel ALOT leaner in just ONE week of doing the 21 day fix! I can really tell the low carbs, and workouts are really helping lean out my stomach area. I’ve always struggled with my stomach especially after having my daughter, BUT I can tell limiting my carbs is really helping! I’m on my way to wearing a bikini this summer πŸ™‚ Well maybe not a bikini but some sort of bathing suit! HA Still have a LONG way to go to get that FLAT stomach that I have wanted for the past 8 years LOL

So my husband graduated college this weekend! Woo Hoo! After being Active Duty Coast Guard for 6 years, he got his Associates degree during his military service. Then he has spent the last two years being a full time Student for his Business Management degree, I could not be MORE PROUD of him! He’s balanced being a NEW dad, amazing husband and even working countless jobs to provide for us as family! I am beyond BLESSED to have this partner to do life with!

IMG_2101

So for his graduation I really wanted a new dress. I tried on all my dresses I’ve had forever and I just really felt like wearing something different. I went shopping and saw this adorable black & white striped dress on the rack! I put it in my cart and put it back TWICE! HA I thought I would never be able to pull it off and I thoughtΒ I still have a LONG way to go before I could wear something like that. BUT I finally tried it on, AND to my surprise it fit! It was way out of my comfort zone, BUT I loved trying something totally different and embracing this body that I have worked so hard for! It’s so crazy when I look back at just a couple years ago. I used to only wear “Empire” Waist dresses, because I thought they were the only shape I could wear. And for the first time in my life I wore a dress that was actually form fitting (except for maybe my wedding dress ;)! HA And I felt really great! It feels good to get dressed up every now and then, yoga pants count as formal wear right?! πŸ˜‰Β I love seeing progress pictures, they keep me motivated and push me to keep going! My body has gone through so many changes over the last couple of year and I couldn’t be more excited about the future!
Alesha Haley // weightloss #pcos #weightloss

So WEEK ONE down of my 21 day fix! YEAH! If you’re interested in joining my next 21 day fixΒ Challenge groupΒ then fill out my Application HERE. Would LOVE to work with you!

Β Happy Friday y’all!

signature

• Sharmon Savoie

would you post your recipe for the shrimp and zoodles?

June 25, 2015 at 12:03 pm Reply
    • Dedra

Can you have store bought salad dressing, if so what kind. Also can you have vanilla yogurt??? I am on day 4 on my first round of the fix and confused by the book and by what people are saying. I’m not a fan of plain yogurt or the recipes for dressings in the book, any info would be super helpful πŸ™‚

September 4, 2015 at 8:06 am Reply

YES! you can have ANY dressing, BUT I would recommend a balsamic vinaigrette. You can have ranch or thousand island, but always make sure to measure your dressings using the orange container. And YEP you can totally have vanilla yogurt. It has more sugar than plain yogurt, so I typically just use plain then add fresh fruit to it so its naturally sweet πŸ™‚ You will do great!! Let me know if you want to join my next accountability group!

September 4, 2015 at 9:37 am Reply
  • Jessica Pennington

What is the calorie intake for the eating plan you have posted above? I believe I am in the 1200-1499 range and want to make sure that I can follow that plan because I love the meal ideas!

July 19, 2015 at 9:28 pm Reply

Hey Jessica!

Its about 1,500 calories πŸ™‚

July 20, 2015 at 9:18 am Reply
      • Keri

Do you have a suggest meal plan for the 2300-2499 calories? I am really stuck and trying to get started. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

April 4, 2016 at 10:33 pm Reply
  • Josette

Looking for recipes

July 21, 2015 at 3:02 pm Reply
  • Neil Goldberg

Alesha,
    My wife and I just started the 21 Day Challenge, and looking forward to it.

We have tried gym’s in the past but have found that if you miss a day, it turns into 2 then 3, etc. And living on the scale is frustrating at times.

I want to support my wife in her weight loss and would like any advice you can give me.

Also my oldest daughter (22) is starting this also but, she has to get the eating right part in her head.

Any suggestions? Tips…

July 22, 2015 at 11:44 am Reply
    • Suzie

Can I join your team?!?!? I’m ready to start the program!!!!

September 17, 2015 at 6:55 am Reply

sent you an email πŸ™‚

September 17, 2015 at 2:41 pm Reply
  • Denise

Hello,
    What was shopping total cost for the first week? Will you go shopping every week or bi-weekly?

July 24, 2015 at 9:02 am Reply

Its was around $85 total (also includes some coffee.. diapers etc. So Not all food. And I usually go shopping once a week. But sometimes I make a costco run once a month to buy some meat in bulk πŸ™‚

July 24, 2015 at 9:06 am Reply
  • Kristi Scottaline

Hi!! I was just looking through your 21-day fix info and I was wondering if this round just started or are you still letting people join in? I am interested! I like the looks of the food prep πŸ™‚

Thank you!

August 3, 2015 at 1:37 pm Reply
  • maria

I notice you eat a lot of eggs for breakfast. Do you have other suggestions instead. I don’t have eggs or any dairy.

September 15, 2015 at 4:12 pm Reply

Yep! I love eggs! HA But you could easily do greek yogurt and fruit, or a protein shake, or protein pancakes, overnight oats. Theres a ton of protein filled breakfasts on pinterest too! Hope that helps πŸ™‚

September 16, 2015 at 9:19 am Reply
  • Kim

OMG!!! How do I get started?? I need to find myself again under all this unwanted weight. I have a home gym but due to my asthma, working out is hard. I think if I drop alot of weight and do that by learning portion control I should be ok….where can I find this program??

September 17, 2015 at 11:43 am Reply

sent you an email πŸ™‚

September 17, 2015 at 2:41 pm Reply
  • Janet Kline

I am in dire need of a lifestyle change with my diet. I am 247 pounds and sick & tired of being sick & tired! I have chronic pain due to 6 hip surgeries so I am not able to keep up to the exercise portion of the 21 day fix. The only real exercise I can do is swim. I am really just looking to work on portion control. I would love to join your program if you will take on someone that can’t do the videos. I also would like to know what type of food is used for your brown icon on the chart (lunch). I am a little confused by that, and also by how many calories I should be consuming in order to lose about 2 lbs a week. Thanks!

September 17, 2015 at 6:46 pm Reply

Hey Janet! I just sent you an email πŸ™‚

September 19, 2015 at 11:13 am Reply
  • Val_61032@yahoo.com

I have the plan, but i feel overwhelmed about making a simple meal plan. I have 2 young ones, so not a whole lot of time. Can u help me?

September 21, 2015 at 6:06 am Reply

Hey Val! I would love to get you plugged into one of my groups! I think it will really help to have me coaching you!! I will email you more info πŸ™‚

September 22, 2015 at 11:50 am Reply
  • Katie

Hey Alesha,

Great information and resources. This has really helped me to get started because I also felt pretty overwhelmed at the beginning. Do you have a grocery list that you usually follow?

Thanks,
    Katie

September 22, 2015 at 9:34 am Reply

Hey katie! I know it can be super overwhelming!! But it will get easier πŸ™‚ I do provide weekly grocery lists and meal plans for my 21 day fix monthly groups! Would you want more info?

September 22, 2015 at 11:52 am Reply
  • Brittanie Lowe

Hi! I just signed up for the 21 day fix free coach and your name came up as my coach! I love your blog and I am very excited to start… I just dont know how, it’s a bit overwhelming! I would love to have more info about your groups!

September 22, 2015 at 7:08 pm Reply

Hey girl! YAY I’ll send you more info! I know it can be overwhelming!

September 23, 2015 at 11:34 am Reply
  • Lauren

Hey! I am hoping to start the 21 day fix this coming Monday and I am not really sure how any of this coaching… groups work. Your blog is really amazing and if you can give me any guidance that would be incredibly helpful!!

Thanks

September 23, 2015 at 10:00 pm Reply

YAY! great! I’ve sent you an email πŸ™‚

September 28, 2015 at 12:03 pm Reply
  • Brenda Clark

I am interested in trying this program. How do I get started?

September 24, 2015 at 6:33 pm Reply

Great!! I have sent you an email with more info πŸ™‚

September 28, 2015 at 12:04 pm Reply
  • Rachel O

Hi Alesha! I’m ready to start your group program. Where do I sign up?

September 25, 2015 at 12:08 am Reply

Awesome!I have sent you an email with more info!

September 28, 2015 at 12:06 pm Reply
  • Lydia

Hi! Will you let me know if you have any openings for your next support group? Thanks!

September 25, 2015 at 9:11 pm Reply

Awesome! I have sent you an email with more info!

September 28, 2015 at 12:06 pm Reply
  • Marla

hi Alesha! Is this a program that provides the containers, list of foods and exercises?

Marla

September 26, 2015 at 4:27 pm Reply

Hi Marla!

YES! the 21 day fix comes with colored containers to help with proper portioning and you also get dvds for the at home workouts. I have sent you an email with more info about my groups! I would LOVE to have you join!!

September 28, 2015 at 12:08 pm Reply
  • Katie R

Can you buy Zoodles or do you make them?

September 26, 2015 at 8:29 pm Reply

Hi Katie!
      So I dont think you can buy them? I could be wrong. But I make them using a Veggetti. You can buy a vegetable spiralizer at CVS, walmart, Target, etc. They are SUPER easy to make and taste so good!!

September 28, 2015 at 12:09 pm Reply
  • Karen Moxley

Hi. My husband and I just starred the 21 day fix. I would love to be in you next group for support and ideas.

September 26, 2015 at 9:21 pm Reply

Hi Karen!
      Awesome!! I have just sent you an email with more info about my groups! Would LOVE to have you join us!

September 28, 2015 at 12:10 pm Reply
  • Amy H

i would love to join.

September 26, 2015 at 10:57 pm Reply

Awesome Amy! I have sent you an email with more info!

September 28, 2015 at 12:11 pm Reply
  • Jordan

I am looking to start the program! Can you give me more information? Thanks!!

September 27, 2015 at 12:41 am Reply

Hi Jordan! Awesome!! I have sent you an email with more info about my groups and the 21 day fix program!

September 28, 2015 at 12:12 pm Reply
  • Lynsey

Could I join your Beachbody team? I’ve been following your blog for a while and I love reading your posts and your recipes look amazing! I just moved out on my own and I’m trying to eat better, but having a difficult time doing meal planning since I’m just buying for one person.

September 27, 2015 at 1:23 am Reply

Hi Lynsey!

I have sent you an email with more info about my groups!! Would LOVE to have you!

September 28, 2015 at 12:14 pm Reply
  • Jordan

Hi! I am interested in starting this program. A friend of mine told me about it so I ordered the containers and DVD. I am looking for some extra information and help because I feel lost!

Thanks! πŸ™‚

September 28, 2015 at 12:12 pm Reply

Hi Jordan,
      Awesome! I have sent you an email with more info! I would LOVE to have you join my next group!

September 28, 2015 at 12:18 pm Reply
  • Meagan Duffy

hi! I have tried to get started on the 21 day fix multiple times but never last very long. I think it would be extremely helpful to have a coach making me accountable. Your recipes look awesome and not bland. Could you please send me info on how to join ur next group?

September 30, 2015 at 10:36 pm Reply

email sent with more info! Would LOVE to have you join me!

October 6, 2015 at 9:42 am Reply
  • Lori Young

I would love to join your group. I already have the 21 day fix, but have not started it yet.

October 3, 2015 at 12:12 am Reply
  • Marlene Wright

Hi! I already have the 21 day fix program and did one round last year. I would like to do the program again and this time with some assistance with meal prepping and planning. Can I still be in your group if I already have the program? I’d love to chat with you!!!

October 4, 2015 at 12:48 am Reply

YES! Just sent you an email πŸ™‚

October 6, 2015 at 9:39 am Reply
  • Robin Malone

Please email me more info. I love your enthusiasm! πŸ™‚

October 5, 2015 at 9:10 am Reply

Email sent πŸ™‚

October 6, 2015 at 9:39 am Reply
  • Kate

Hi. I’m interested in joining your group. ?

October 7, 2015 at 6:57 pm Reply

Hi Kate! I have sent you an email πŸ™‚

October 8, 2015 at 11:20 am Reply
  • Roxanne Daarud

Hi Alesha, I have purchased the 21-day fix program and am going to start on Monday. Is it too late to join your group? I am trying to work on a menu and would love some help with this aspect of the program. Thank you for all the great tips.

October 7, 2015 at 8:16 pm Reply

Hi Roxanne!

I have sent you an email πŸ™‚

October 8, 2015 at 11:20 am Reply
  • Amy

Hi, I bought the 21 day fix a month ago and have not started it yet because it become to overwhelming with have a newborn (4mnths) and trying to figure out all the meals, I would love some help as well….. a weekly shopping list and meal ideas would be exactly what I need to get my butt into starting this program.

Thanks!

October 8, 2015 at 1:34 pm Reply

Awesome! I have sent you an email πŸ™‚

October 9, 2015 at 11:11 am Reply
  • Ashlie

More info please!! πŸ™‚ Thank you!!

October 8, 2015 at 9:38 pm Reply

I sent you an email πŸ™‚

October 9, 2015 at 11:11 am Reply
  • Gwen

I’m trying to get started with the 21 day fix. I see a lot of things are Separate chicken veggies and fruit. What about things you cook How do you know how to put them in what container. Let’s say Lasagna. And this is most important what can you drink!!!!!!!!!

October 9, 2015 at 7:13 pm Reply

So for lasagna, you would use the green container to measure your portion SIZE, but then it would count as TWO YELLOW (carb) and ONE RED (protein) and ONE BLUE (cheese). This is based off of the meal guide that comes with the kit. Hope that helps! As far as drinks, coffee is FREE, milk (regular) counts as ONE yellow, or coconut milk counts as BLUE, and WINE can be used 3 times a week in place of ONE yellow!

October 14, 2015 at 12:18 pm Reply
    • Gwen

Hello,
      Thanks for answering my question. I do have more questions. Can I drink crystal lite with the 21 day fix. And what soups too. And tomato sauce if you want to make spaghetti. I have and hard time measuring out things that I cook in an sizeable bash. Like spaghetti how to measure the meat the sauce and the spaghetti. And can you use just and little of butter and can I use skin milk????

October 19, 2015 at 1:47 am Reply
      • Gwen

I would love to join your group, how can I do that?? And I could use a little help with meal planning. I work 12 he days at an hospital and I do no have all the time to eat on and every 2 to 4 hours like this plan says. So you have any ideals to help me with my planning????? Need help badly and I use fruit that is pack in 100 percent fruit juice or in lite Syrup?????

October 19, 2015 at 2:01 am Reply

hey Gwen! So you should have gotten a meal guide with your kit. Have you looked at the approved foods? Also the 21 day fix app has ALL that info in it too! Its free! For the sauce, it counts as a purple because of the tomatoes. Butter is not allowed on the 21 day fix and skim milk is only to be used 3 times a week as a yellow. I personally prefer my shakes with milk, so I use almond milk and count it as yellow, every day πŸ™‚ Hope that helps! Also would you be interested in joining my group? I can send you more info!

October 20, 2015 at 11:36 am Reply
  • Ashley

I already have the 21 day fix but I have trouble staying motivated and accountable. I would also love to join your next group

October 9, 2015 at 8:57 pm Reply
  • Lindsey

The way your prepare your food looks so good! Do you have the recipe on how to make the zucchini noodles with the garlic along with the tilapia and asparagus? I’m always trying new ways too cook my food so Id love to try it! Thanks!

October 10, 2015 at 6:01 pm Reply
  • Rachelle

Hello! I am interested in joining your groups! Thanks

October 11, 2015 at 7:47 am Reply

Awesome Rachelle! I just sent you an email πŸ™‚

October 14, 2015 at 12:22 pm Reply
  • Stephanie

How do I get in your group? I’m just starting and very interested in the meal planning. It looks like you’re pretty creative with your food choices.

October 11, 2015 at 7:17 pm Reply

Awesome! I Just sent you an email πŸ™‚

October 14, 2015 at 12:25 pm Reply
  • Sarah

More info please!! Would love to join!! Thanks

October 13, 2015 at 3:45 pm Reply

Awesome! Ive just sent you an email πŸ™‚

October 14, 2015 at 12:26 pm Reply
  • Shannon Thompson

Would like to join your group. I do not have the program yet.

October 14, 2015 at 11:53 am Reply

Awesome I have just sent you an email with more info πŸ™‚

October 14, 2015 at 12:28 pm Reply
  • Pam Q

I’d like to join the group if possible. I am on day 1 of 21 day fix πŸ™‚

October 14, 2015 at 9:34 pm Reply

Awesome! I’ve sent you an email with more info!

October 20, 2015 at 11:28 am Reply
  • Kelly Madsen

Can someone who already has the 21 Day Fix program join your monthly group? I need help meal planning and staying on track with the workouts especially!

October 15, 2015 at 9:37 am Reply
  • Chawnna Ballard

Will you please send me info about your group?? Thanks!

October 16, 2015 at 10:23 am Reply

Just sent you an email with more info πŸ™‚

October 20, 2015 at 11:31 am Reply
  • Evanne

I received my containers October 1st and had planned to start so I’d be 10lbs less for my Florida trip this coming weekend. I’ve done many different diets but for some reason this one seems like so much work/thinking and here we are and I still haven’t started. Can I get more info on your group please?

October 17, 2015 at 3:52 pm Reply

YES! I just sent you an email with more info, would LOVE to have you join!

October 20, 2015 at 11:32 am Reply
      • Aisha khan

Hi! I would like to join your group πŸ™‚
        Aishakhan954@gmail.com

January 1, 2016 at 5:23 pm Reply

email sent πŸ™‚

March 4, 2016 at 3:08 pm Reply
  • Mirna

Hi, you are doing a great job! Just wanted to know how do you store your prep meals, in the refrigerator or do you freeze them?

October 17, 2015 at 8:40 pm Reply

Thanks! I keep them in the fridge. I have never had any of my food go bad in the fridge. If you think yours might, you can keep 2-3 days in the fridge then the rest in the freezer.

October 20, 2015 at 11:33 am Reply
  • Jennifer Edwards

Did you do the 21 day Fix and the Jamie Eason 12 week program at the same time? What one did you like better?

October 18, 2015 at 10:36 pm Reply

Hey Jennifer! I did the Jamie Eason once before I got pregnant and lost 30 lbs, then I did it again after i had my daughter and lost 22 lbs. For me and my busy mom schedule, I hands down prefer the 21 day fix. The workouts can be done from home and they are only 30 minutes. I loved the JELF program, but the workouts gets SUPER long and I just honestly dont want to spend that much time in the gym as a new mom. I 100% recommend BOTH programs though!

October 20, 2015 at 11:34 am Reply
  • Carol

I just started today and I am overwhelmed. I work a 10 hour day so I pack all my meals and snacks. I would love to be part of your group!!

October 19, 2015 at 1:25 pm Reply

Awesome, I have just sent you an email!

October 20, 2015 at 11:37 am Reply
  • Katie

Would love to join your group!
    Thank you!!!

October 22, 2015 at 2:09 am Reply

Awesome! I have just sent you an email πŸ™‚

October 22, 2015 at 8:44 pm Reply
  • Allison

Good Morning, Alesha!
    I have everything for the 21 day fix and would like to be a part of your next group! I really enjoyed your positive approach and look forward to hearing from you. My only question is, if I am unable to do all of the workouts bc of back surgeries I have had in the past, will that be too much of a negative impact? Thanks!

October 26, 2015 at 10:52 am Reply
  • Sophia

Hi! I just ordered my containers and meal guide. I’d love to join your group! Can you send me more information? Thanks!

November 1, 2015 at 4:54 pm Reply
  • neha sabnis

Hi! After 9 years of pigging it out, working a job that takes up almost 12 hours every day, popping babies and a horribly messy divorce, i finally took stock of my life on the eve of my birthday 2 weeks back. I impulsively signed up for a marathon due to happen in Jan 2016 and have been self training last 2 weeks. Unbeleivable how unfit i am and how much i have to struggle to finish 2 kms walk/ run. Your post totally inspired me to better myself and keep at it. I have recently been introduced to jillian michels 30 min shred and i am starting it today. Any thoughts or advise? Do you have any tips on how to best build core and strength as a runner as opposed to just losing weight. Thanks and keep inspiring.

November 4, 2015 at 6:52 am Reply
  • Laura

add me please!!!

November 4, 2015 at 5:31 pm Reply
  • kristine kahouch

I bought the 21 day fix a few months back but have started t he eating portion just t he workouts. I need a detailed eating plan. Thank u.

November 5, 2015 at 12:19 pm Reply
  • Esther

I would love to join your group,
    more details please

November 7, 2015 at 2:13 am Reply
  • Steph

Hi! Love the list and the meals look amazing! Can you send me more information? I have the program already but haven’t started.

November 8, 2015 at 5:15 pm Reply
  • Terri Egstad

I ordered the 21 day fix and it should arrive today. I’d love to join one of your coaching groups.

November 10, 2015 at 10:21 am Reply
  • Bettye

Hi. I’d love to join one of your groups of you still have space.

November 10, 2015 at 6:11 pm Reply

email sent πŸ™‚

December 10, 2015 at 7:25 pm Reply
  • April

I would like to join your group. I have the program just haven’t started it yet.

November 16, 2015 at 11:22 pm Reply

Just sent an email with more info πŸ™‚

December 10, 2015 at 7:23 pm Reply
  • Aziza

Please add me to next challenge. Also I need the green container. Can you tell me how to get it? Do I have to buy shakeology?

November 19, 2015 at 9:10 am Reply

Hey Aziza!
      Just sent you more info about my challenge groups! For the containers you can buy the whole set, I dont think they sell them individually. But its only $17 for all new containers πŸ™‚

December 10, 2015 at 7:22 pm Reply
  • Kelley

I’d love to learn more about your groups!

November 20, 2015 at 8:19 pm Reply

Hey Kelley!
      Just sent you an email with more info!

December 10, 2015 at 7:20 pm Reply
  • Lulu

hi! I would be interested in joining one of your accountability groups but I want to know what kind of program I have to participate in to do so. Does it have to be the beach Body program or can it be just weight loss? I am part of a huge online wl community but would like to be a part of a smaller community where I could get more interaction with the members. Please let me know. Thanks!

November 24, 2015 at 11:19 pm Reply

Hi Lulu,

For my groups I do require that my clients have a beach Body program. However I do have a FREE Jamie Eason live fit group on Facebook as well since i have done that program in the past. Let me know your thoughts πŸ™‚

December 10, 2015 at 7:17 pm Reply
  • Kelley Cerasuolo

Would love to join your group!

November 27, 2015 at 6:12 pm Reply

Just sent you an email with more info πŸ™‚

December 10, 2015 at 7:15 pm Reply

sent you an email with more info πŸ™‚

December 10, 2015 at 7:26 pm Reply
  • Gina

Hi – I am in desperate need to join your 21 day fix group. I am a mother of 3 who used to be in awesome shape & worked out often. Now I am lost in 30 extra pounds of weight and need to find myself and get back on track. How do I get started?

November 27, 2015 at 8:07 pm Reply

sent you an email with more info!

December 10, 2015 at 7:14 pm Reply
  • rosa

I love your progress.

November 29, 2015 at 10:48 pm Reply
  • Jennifer

Very interested in this program. Just started to get back in the gym and starting to eat healthier but could definitely use some guidance and tips on how to get my picky eater boyfriend to join the healthy eating movement!

December 5, 2015 at 9:18 am Reply

email sent πŸ™‚

December 10, 2015 at 7:13 pm Reply
  • 21 Day Fix Sample Meal Plan – The Mercedes LifeThe Mercedes Life

[…] If none of these meal options look appealing to you, no worries there are so many great meal plans that other coaches and challenge users have created, I encourage you to check them out, but here’s a few of my favorites. 1, 2, 3 […]

December 12, 2015 at 4:03 pm Reply
  • Shelly

not sure if I did something wrong .I don’t see email from you

December 14, 2015 at 5:56 pm Reply

Hi Shelly,

Did you previous mention you wanted more info?
      I can send you an email with more about my 21 day fix groups πŸ™‚
      -Alesha

December 14, 2015 at 6:03 pm Reply
  • Shelley

I plan to start this in January. I’d love to see ideas for meal plans and recipes. I’m so afraid I’m going to be confused and just give up.

December 15, 2015 at 11:27 pm Reply

sent you an email πŸ™‚

March 4, 2016 at 3:12 pm Reply
  • Debbie

Would like to join your group. I will start on January 4th. Trying to figure out meal plans. BeThank you.

December 17, 2015 at 8:53 pm Reply

sent you an email πŸ™‚

March 4, 2016 at 3:12 pm Reply
  • Yesenia Verduzco

Hi Alesha! I came across this blog through Pinterest and I’m very interested, but would like more details about the program. I look forward to hearing from you ?

December 28, 2015 at 6:34 pm Reply
  • joelle

Hi.
    I’m ready for a change in my life style .I truly believe that the 21 day fix can help me but I haven’t yet ordered it just because I’m scared of being overwhelmed with not understanding meal prepping, planning out meals and a few other things. Not having a support system can be difficult as well. Thanks for listening ?

December 28, 2015 at 9:44 pm Reply
    • Grayce

I feel the same way with being overwhelmed and things seeming more complicated.

January 5, 2016 at 12:31 am Reply
  • Samantha

I found your post on Pinterest to be very inspiring. I am interested in joining the next rounds group of folks. I see you post recipes and shopping lists. How can I get started?!

Thanks so much

Sam

December 28, 2015 at 10:35 pm Reply
  • Michele

Need to join ur 21day fix group

January 3, 2016 at 5:56 pm Reply

sent you an email πŸ™‚

March 4, 2016 at 3:06 pm Reply
  • wendy lemieux

Hi Shelly
    Love to know more about your 21 day fix group. I’m already doing it and am on day 4. (-
    Wendy

January 4, 2016 at 10:01 pm Reply

sent you an email πŸ™‚

March 4, 2016 at 3:04 pm Reply
  • Molly

Hello! Love these recipes but have a question. I made your spinach, chickpea egg cups and love them, but how can two count as a full green? The two eggs are the red and the chickpeas are the yellow but the green I don’t get. One green container shoved full with spinach would be spread out over all the egg cups. I just want to understand so I’m making sure to keep track of my containers as best as I can. Thanks!!!

January 6, 2016 at 11:04 am Reply
  • Rachel

Can I join the team?? I need to get in shape but need a good support system.

January 9, 2016 at 11:11 am Reply

sent you an email πŸ™‚

March 4, 2016 at 3:02 pm Reply
  • Andi

please add me to your next group!

January 11, 2016 at 6:18 am Reply

sent you an email πŸ™‚

March 4, 2016 at 3:01 pm Reply
  • Kiara Fuentes

Hi,
    I’ve always have had a problem sticking with a diet or a workout and I think your program migh work for me id love to try your 21 day fix can I be apart of it? Thanks!

January 17, 2016 at 11:26 am Reply

sent you an email πŸ™‚

March 4, 2016 at 3:00 pm Reply
  • Patty

This sounds great!

January 24, 2016 at 9:35 am Reply
  • Diane Renteria

Hi Alesha, I bought 21 Day Fix a while back and have tried getting started a couple of times but of course life usually happens and I end up putting everything and everyone ahead of my workouts and meals. I’m a mom of four girls, married to a wonderful living man, and I am also a college student. I read your post on Pinterest and immediately felt a connection. I could really use your help and would love to join your team. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you!

January 25, 2016 at 11:27 am Reply

sent you an email with more info πŸ™‚

March 4, 2016 at 2:58 pm Reply
  • Brittany

Hi Katie I would like to get more info on the 21 day fix please.

January 25, 2016 at 4:14 pm Reply
  • Brittany

Hi Alesha, I would like to get more info on the 21 day fix please.

January 25, 2016 at 4:15 pm Reply
  • Ashley

This is awesome. I’ve been trying to do 21 but life is crazy. Your meal plan is easy. I will try it this week. If it works I’ll be buying fixate. Thanks for breaking it down. You rock girl. High five. πŸ™‚

February 3, 2016 at 11:09 am Reply
  • Ashley

I’d like to join your accountability group

February 3, 2016 at 11:10 am Reply

sent you an email πŸ™‚

March 4, 2016 at 2:52 pm Reply
  • Sabrina

Can you be my beach body coach?

February 5, 2016 at 5:53 pm Reply

sent you an email πŸ™‚

March 4, 2016 at 2:50 pm Reply
  • Rachel

I would really like to join your next challenge group. It would really help me to be held accountable and motivated to keep going!

February 6, 2016 at 8:50 pm Reply
  • Jameelah

Where do you get the containers from

February 6, 2016 at 9:21 pm Reply

With the 21 day fix kit.. are you interested in more info?

March 4, 2016 at 2:34 pm Reply
  • Jodi Z

Hi Alesha, I came across your story and I was inspired! I have lost 35 lbs since August 2015 but I would like to lose about 40 more to get to my healthiest. I have trouble with portion control and I felt like switching up my exercise routine could help me alot. I was wondering if I could join one of your groups?

February 14, 2016 at 12:10 pm Reply

Awesome! I sent you an email with more info πŸ™‚

March 4, 2016 at 1:52 pm Reply
  • LiveHels

Nice meal plan

February 21, 2016 at 12:09 pm Reply
  • Maddie

Which calorie plan is this for?

February 21, 2016 at 3:11 pm Reply

The 1500 calorie range πŸ™‚

February 26, 2016 at 1:18 pm Reply
  • Kelley Cerasuolo

I would love to join one of your groups! Are you currently leading one?

February 23, 2016 at 10:57 pm Reply
  • Jennell Jackson

I would love to be a part of your team. I have the program but would love to have the added support. There is a coach’s name on the top of my account but I never chose a coach. Any assistance you can provide would greatly be appreciated.

February 25, 2016 at 1:16 pm Reply
  • Cee

I love your blog! Read it all from beginning to end and while I can’t afford many of the healthy tasty foods you describe, I’m very motivated to at least workout and drinks lots of water this week. I’m aiming to workout five days this week instead of my usual 2-3. Please keep motivating us!

February 28, 2016 at 10:19 pm Reply
  • Samantha

I am currently on day ONE of the 21 day fix, but would love to join one of your groups, to get the most out of this experience! Any info is appreciated!

February 29, 2016 at 2:21 pm Reply
  • Michelle Lugo

I’m interested in joining your accountability group if you have space available.

March 3, 2016 at 4:15 pm Reply
  • Simu

So excited to start the 21 day fix. Its day one for me and I am optimistic but would love to join your team if its still going on. Thanks for your blog

March 7, 2016 at 12:44 pm Reply
  • Erica Wilson

Hey Alesha, I just had my 2nd back surgery 5 weeks ago. I have not been cleared yet to workout, but that should be done in the next few weeks. Are you setting up another group, for the 21 day fix, anytime in the next month or so? My husband and I both are really thinking this program would be great for us. Is there anyway you can email me about your groups? Thanks so much!!!

March 15, 2016 at 5:59 pm Reply
  • 21 day fix - week 1 {recap} - Arms Fitness

[…] Click here to Read more […]

March 20, 2016 at 5:50 am Reply
  • Leslie Martin

Could I receive more information please?

March 20, 2016 at 4:42 pm Reply
  • Carrie Strachan

Hello – I am interested in joining your group. Have lots of questions – can we chat via email? Thanks.

April 3, 2016 at 4:40 pm Reply
  • Barb Thornton

Hi Alesha..I have the plan and containers and really need to get going on this if I may join your group need all the help I can get. Barb

April 5, 2016 at 12:43 pm Reply
  • Nancy

I would love to join your next 21 day fix challenge. I have the containers and extreme dvds.

April 9, 2016 at 9:16 am Reply
  • Caitlin

Hi!
    I’m just discovering both the 21 day fix and this blog. As it is I’m a 240 lb woman remembering how I weighed 100 lbs less only 4 years ago. Parenthood has not been kind. Idk if you still are coaching but if so I’d love to hear from you

April 20, 2016 at 10:10 pm Reply
  • Iza

Hi I’m I interested on start 21 day fix,, I already have my package… ( I buyed on clearance)

Thanks

April 21, 2016 at 1:34 pm Reply
  • Krishns

Can vegetarians do this plan?

April 24, 2016 at 5:30 am Reply
  • Kylie

Hey I’m interested in in joining your group

October 12, 2017 at 9:48 am Reply